Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Friend Vs Unknown

Friends around me starts praising celebrities when they see their interviews about struggle stories and talks how big a fan he or she is to them. And when their own friends leave jobs and struggle each day to achieve what they dream of, they get bullied or counselled about doing regular jobs. This made me wonder why wouldn’t they encourage their own folks to achieve something bigger and Praise and become fan of some unknown who has already achieved. 
Here I am jotting down few of such incidents I have come across where people blindly support unknown people and not their own friends.

I work almost 14 hours a day

For Friend: Dude, you should live your life, what will you do working so much!
For Unknown: OMG! How do you manage time?

I can't give much time to Family or Friends

For Friend: You never have time for us, so we don't usually include you in our plans. You are a spoil sport!
For Unknown: What a dedication and Focus!

I Quit my job to Pursue my dream

For Friend: Are you mad? All these things won't work out. You are wasting your time. 
For Unknown: I wish I could also pursue my passion

Facebook Page

For Friend: What will I get if I like your page?
For Unknown: What a brilliant work, *likes*

I'm just quoting few statements which I came across and not generalizing that all friends are the same. Many have genuinely supported me amongst my friends itself.
But I have been lucky that I have met some amazing bunch of people through social media, who have been supporting me without any expectations and they mean more than a friend to me. I'm just a unknown identity to them!

Support each other and grow or criticize and stay small! 

No comments:

Post a Comment